Recently I was able to spend some time with children where they all began to pray. Several of the children began to write prayers to Jesus too! It was so absolutely beautiful. As I reviewed all the prayers of these kids, I found myself just wanting to sit and pray each prayer myself, personally, with the Lord. How beautiful is the child’s heart in prayer with his/her Creator Father God. I pray these prayers bless you and cause your heart to be washed again in His presence. I know this is what happens to me every time I read them again.
– Let light fill the heavens and the earth.
– Please fill my heart with your Spirit.
– I love you.
– You turn dark things to light.
– You are the best person in the whole world!
– You did so much for my life, and you made everything possible. Thank you.
– You love us so much, and you are the light of the whole world.
– Thank you for coming to save us from sin.
– We were just talking about how you forgive, and me and all the kids love you so much.
– I’m happy for the things you have done for us. Thank you.
– I love you Jesus. You are loving and caring and you will be always.
– There is no way I could repay you. I will pour out my heart and thank you for all your miracle works.
– You are the only one to praise. Help me to obey you and pour out my heart to you.
– You are the light in the darkness, the miracle worker, and the savior!
– I give you my heart and soul, to follow your footsteps.
– Thank you for being in my life. For being there during good times and bad times.
– Thank you for loving me always. I’ll always love you.
– Please help me to love you more, and to give my worries to you.
– Thank you for sacrificing your life for me.
– May you rest on me and lead me forever. I love you.
– Thank you for everything.
– You mean a lot to me. Please rest on me.
– I love you so much.
– I’m glad that you live in us because we really need you in our world.
– Thank you for dying for us because if you didn’t, we would be in sin right now.
– Thank you for making me! And all of us! You’re the best!
Father, thank you for children. May we become like them.